We accept refunds and exchanges.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund.
- To be eligible for an exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- All original labeling must be intact.
- Items that have had alterations made (pants, kilts, skorts, etc.) are non-returnable and final sale.
- To complete your exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (order confirmation #, email receipt, etc.).
- We will not accept returns via mail.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- We are not responsible for goods not picked up, nor loss or fire after 30 days.
Exchanges must be made in person at the Maddalena Uniforms St. Catharines Retail outlet.
- Only regular priced items may be exchanged, unfortunately sale items cannot be exchanged.
We strongly advise all customers to check items thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached labels and before disposing of any original packaging.