We accept refunds and exchanges.
- To be eligible for a refund or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- All original labeling must be intact.
- Items that have had alterations made (pants, kilts, skorts, etc.) are non-returnable and final sale.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (order confirmation #, email receipt, etc.).
- We will not accept returns via mail.
- We only
replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
strongly advise all customers to check items thoroughly upon delivery
before removing any attached labels and before disposing of any original
Returns or Exchanges must be made in person at the Maddalena Uniforms St. Catharines Retail outlet.
- Once your return is received and inspected, a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
- Returns or Exchanges must be made at the same location where sale took place or at the School Uniform shop which your student attends.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Late or missing refunds:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.